An obligatory introduction

 


I've been trying to write, or plan, this post for ages. What's a good way to introduce myself? I have no idea! I'm a relatively boring 25 year old living in a small town in Scotland. I had been meticulously typing, deleting, retyping an introduction to give some sort of glimpse as to what you could expect with this blog; unfortunately I have failed. So I'm not going to beat around the bush or try and jazz this up with some sort of fancy formatting. 

Why did I decide to start blogging? 
I've been reading blogs for a few years and I've found a lot of stuff I love or have a lot of interest in. So in the way I've reacted to some of the blogs I've read I hope I can spark some of that in the people who decide to read my blog! I am also hoping by writing this blog my writing skills improve significantly - I've always loved writing although haven't had a lot of time to do it recently and find my skills slipping. So hopefully I find some writing opportunities through this blog! 

So what is this blog about exactly? 
I guess there's loads of different blogging styles. Lifestyle bloggers, fashion bloggers, travel bloggers, the list goes on! I don't think I can put myself into any of those particular categories as, at the moment, there is no set theme to what I will blog about. 
Here's a list of some of the things you can expect to see on my blog: 
  • Mental health
  • Travel posts
  • Witchcraft 
  • Health and wellbeing 
  • Makeup 
  • Fashion 

My posts are not limited to the above list, although these will likely be heavily featured. I like to have new experiences to in the likelihood that I go out, be social, and try something new you can bet you will hear about it here!

Comments